One of our distinctive attributes is the attention we dedicate to public utilities regulations, which play a fundamental role in dynamic Public Administration-Provider and Provider-User relationships. Our expertise has been collated directly from the comprehensive consultancy we have provided to leading companies operating in this sector.
Having focused on legislative developments, case-law, and socio-economic demands emerging from Italian operational practice, we have developed a full understanding of:
- Landline, mobile and satellite telecommunications that deal with issues arising before competent Public Administrations/Independent Authorities, either in the planning, installation and management of networks, or in their connection and traffic conduct;
- Local public transport, having advised foreign and Italian clients throughout all areas of the legal process, from the initial phase of implementing new management systems, onwards;
- The complex problems linked to the recent liberalisation of the energy and natural resources markets, including production, supply and distribution issues;
- The water utilities sector, comprising the production/distribution of drinking water, and collection/purification of wastewater;
- The foundation of PPPs, and, more generally, the identification and implementation of business models for local public utilities.